Garlock G 700
This packing is manufactured from the purest graphite filament yarns – NO PTFE or lubricants are added – only graphite dispersion.
Designed for critical valve applications, G-700 has been tested by independent laboratories and has successfully met the difficult specifications required by the power generation industry. G-700 has a very low coefficient of friction and is totally nonabrasive in valve applications.
- Ideal for critical valve applications (used as end rings ONLY) in nuclear and power generation industries.
- Tested by independent laboratories; compliant with:- MIL-P-24583B (SH)- General Electric Spec. D50YP12 Rev. 2 dated 10/92.
- Excellent used as end rings (anti-extrusion) in combination sets with GRAPH-LOCK® material.
- Contains no PTFE or other lubricants Totally non-abrasive; very low coefficient of friction.
- Will not fray.
- Max. Temperature: 850 (°F)
- Max. Valve Pressure: 4000 (PSI)