GORE® GR Sheet
Gain the benefits of PTFE gasketing without the problems of creep and cold flow.
Unmatched in sealing reliability, GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing provides high-temperature and blowout resistance that’s superior to any other PTFE sheet gasket.
Made from 100% expanded PTFE
Dimensionally stable, yet conformable, GORE® GR sheet is ideal for real world flange conditions. It conforms to rough surfaces, yet compresses into a very tough gasket that makes a tight, long lasting seal.
GORE® GR sheet gasketing is ideal for sealing steel flanges for many aggressive chemicals.
- 100% proprietary ePTFE
- Increased resistance to creep and cold flow
- Chemically inert
- Soft and conformable
- Dimensionally stable
- High tensile strength
- Excellent blowout/high temperature resistance
- Highest sealing reliability in its class
- Seals irregular flanges
- Retains stress; minimum retorque
For industrial use only. Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic, or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packing operations.
- Material: 100% expanded PTFE, with multidirectional strength
- Temperature Range: -450°F (-268°C) to +600°F ( +315°C)
- Operating Pressure: Vacuum to 3,000 psig (200 bar)