GORE® Joint Sealant
Ideal for sealing complex surfaces
GORE® Joint Sealant can be used in practically every type of sealing application. This form-in-place gasketing is a reliable sealing solution for large, complex, or damaged flanges.
Easy to install
Installation is easy – just peel off the adhesive backing, apply to the surface, and overlap the ends. GORE® Joint Sealant minimizes the potential for leaks, process disruption, and lost production. It also reduces maintenance time, safety risks, and the possibility of catastrophic failure.
- 100% expanded PTFE
- Chemically inert, temperature-resistant
- Ideal for large, complex, or damaged surfaces
- No wasteful scrap
- Resistant to creep and cold flow
- Reliable sealing performance
- Easy to install
- Outstanding versatility
- Supports process optimization
- Resistant to all common chemicals in 0-14 pH range, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
For industrial use only. Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic, or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packing operations.
- Material: 100% expanded PTFE
- Temperature range: -450°F (-268°C ) to 600°F (315°C)
- Operating pressure: Vacuum to 3,000 psig (200 bar)