GORE® Valve Stem Packing DP
All-purpose and self-forming packing
GORE® Valve Stem Packing DP is a pliable, self-lubricating packing that eliminates stem wear and lasts indefinitely. This continuous-length packing installs easily and forms a cohesive cylinder when compressed, thereby eliminating the need to cut and form rings.
GORE® Valve Stem Packing DP is unaffected by all common chemicals. It is ideal for use in process lines in chemical processing plants and petroleum refineries.
- 100% PTFE
- High degree of pliability
- Fills flaws and irregularities
- Practically eliminates stem wear
- Will not deteriorate with age
- Wide range of applications
- Reduced emissions
- Fast and easy to install
- Proven performance
- Long service life
- Simplified inventory requirements
- Resistant to all media (pH 0-14), except for molten or dissolved alkali metals, and elemental fluorine, particularly at high temperatures and pressures.
For industrial use only. Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic, or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packing operations.
- Temperature Range: -450°F (-268°C) to 600°F (315°C)
- Stability: Not subject to aging, UV-resistant and can be stored indefinitely.