Studs and Nuts
As an industry leader in manufacturing and supply of gaskets and industrial sealing products, A.R. Thomson Group has expanded its offering to include a full line of studs, nuts and bolting products. All of our industrial studs and nuts complement the bolted joint assembly and are manufactured in accordance to the latest editions of ASTM and ASME.
A.R. Thomson Group maintains an ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management System. Full traceability with heat codes and lot numbers ensures 100% compliance. Positive material identification, NACE, ASTM, and hardness certification are all available upon request.
Products & Materials
- All Thread Studs: ASTM A193 Grade B7, B7M, B8, B8M, B16; ASTM A-320 Grade L7 and L7M
- Heavy Hex Nuts: ASTM A194 Grade 2H, 2HM, 4, L7, L7M, 8 and 8M
- Custom Coatings: Xylan, Teflon®, Cadmium, Zinc
- Washers: ASTM F436 Hardened Steel Flat Washers, Stainless Steel and Belleville Washers
- Specialty Fabricated and Machined Studs: Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel (specialty alloys available upon request)
- Thread Lubricant: CANFLEX® Approved – Helps control friction and ensures uniform compression of the gasket in the bolted joint assembly