Thomson CHEM-II GFO®
General service compression packing, Rotary and valve applications 0-14 pH
- Expanded PTFE (ePTFE), lubricated, graphite impregnated, GORE® GFO® fiber.
- Square Interbraid.
- Low coefficient of friction, self lubricating – increases equipment life & reliability MTBR (meantime between repairs)
- High strength fiber – reduces sleeve wear & maintenance costs
- Universal packing applications – saves inventory costs
- Non-asbestos – reduces handling cost
- Easy to cut, install and remove
- Extreme chemical service
- Acids, caustics and petroleum products
- Higher shaft speeds than conventional Teflon® packing
- Soft conformable packing for broad range of pump and valve applications at medium pressures
- Rotating equipment pumps, agitators, mixers, blenders, reciprocating pumps & valves
- Universal packing applications