Flexible graphite, offset square packing for pumps and valves
- Flexible graphite yarn reinforced with graphite filament (No PTFE) c/w passive corrosion inhibitor.
- Offset square design makes installation easy; ensures tight seal in worn or oversize stuffing boxes. Construction allows the Flexible Graphite to fill voids in the radial cross section.
- All-graphite construction:
- Maximizes reliability and stability in high temperatures; also provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Dissipates heat quickly, so equipment runs cooler and requires less flush water & less energy.
- Graphite filament reinforcement resists extrusion in high pressure applications.
- Spool stock convenience reduces inventory downtime.
- Most rotary applications
- Steam service
- Valves c/w passive corrosion inhibitor required for valve service