Thomson Graphite-XF TGBR
TGBR Flexible Graphite
- Laminated Flexible Graphite, .002” thick 316SS foil insert.
- Homogenous, pure flexible graphite, resistant to high temperature and pressure conditions.
- Excellent thermal stability, high thermal conductivity.
- Compressibility and recovery characteristics result in long term sealability in high cycle duty.
- Does not contain any fillers or binders to limit fluid compatibility.
- Stainless steel Inserts (Low creep relaxation) – offers greater torque retention.
- Easily conforms to surface irregularities.
- Gaskets in a broad range of chemicals, hydrocarbons and steam applications in the petrochemical, refinery, pulp and paper and power generation (both Fossil fuel & Nuclear plants).
- Fire Safe material.
*Temperature and pressure values are general guidelines and may not represent continuous service. For specific applications please consult A.R. Thomson Group’s customer service at the branch nearest you.
- Temperature, min: -328°F (-200°C)
- Temperature, max: Air +842°F (+450°C) Steam +1,202°F (+650°C)
- Reducing Atmosphere +5,432°F (+3,000°C)