Thomson Multipac 6101
- Aramid fibers / Nitrile binder
- High tensile strength makes for a robust gasket material, which is flexible and easy to cut.
- Improved formulation for higher temperature and pressure service.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Non Asbestos.
- General service sheet packing material for fabrication of gaskets for non critical applications in marine, mining, wastewater, slurry, pulp and paper and petroleum industries. Water, aliphatic hydrocarbons. oils, gasoline.
- Not recommended for steam, high temperature or chemical service.
- Temperature, min: -100F (-75C)
- Temperature, max: Continuous +400F (+205C) Intermittent +700F (+370C)
- Tensile Strength: 2,100 psi (ASTM 152 Average Tensile)
- Pressure, max: 1,000 psi (69 bar)