Thomson Multipac 9101
- Carbon fiber / Nitrile binder
- The single solution for compressed fiber gasketing due to its high temperature capability, steam and chemical resistance.
- Flexible material easy to cut.
- Reduces Maintenance – maintains effective seal during pressure & thermal cycling (Superior Torque retention).
- General service sheet packing material for demanding applications in chemical, pulp and paper, petroleum, power generation and high temperature service in all industries. Saturated steam to 150lbs,water, oils, gasoline, aliphatic hydrocarbons and most refrigerants.
*Meets FIRE SAFE specifications.
*Temperature and pressure values are general guidelines and may not represent continuous service. For specific applications please consult A.R. Thomson Group’s customer service at the branch nearest you.
- Temperature, min: -100°F (-73°C)
- Temperature, max: Continuous +650°F (+343°C) Intermittent +825°F (+440°C)
- Tensile Strength: 1,800 psi across grain
- Pressure, max: 2,000 psig (138 bar)