Superior general service compression packing for rotating equipment and valve applications
- Kynol® phenolic fiber yarn impregnated with PTFE suspensoid and proprietary inert break in lubricant.
- Square Interbraid
- Non-asbestos: reduced handling costs.
- Non Abrasive – reduced wear on sleeves.
- Wide pH range: less inventory.
- Flexible braid: conformable, pliable – ease of installation
- Style TB 210 is a versatile compression packing for use in pumps, mixers and agitators in medium speeds and a broad range of acids and caustics. In valve service, the flexibility of the braid lends itself to applications such as large knife gate valves used in Pulp & Paper.