The A.R. Thomson Group was established in 1967 as a regional manufacturer and distributor of gaskets and other fluid containment products.
With the rapid growth of oil and gas production, petrochemical, oil refining and pulp and paper industries, our manufacturing facilities expanded to meet increased demand for these products.
We currently design and manufacture a wide variety of products using the latest technology. Some examples include:
- All varieties of industrial metallic and non-metallic gaskets
- Pre-formed packing sets for valves, pumps and mixers
- Flexible metal hose and expansion joints
- Seal specialties for the oil and gas industry
A.R. Thomson Group has also increased the product scope for its Fluid Control Division. This includes a complete line of process and specialty valves along with fittings, pumps and accessories for process as well as product transfer piping systems. Further to our industrial product offering, ARTG has developed an Energy Efficiency and Environmental (“EEE”) program which identifies and minimizes system inefficiencies.
The various elements of the EEE Program can significantly reduce operating costs and environmental impact. As part of this program ARTG has developed a Technical Services team which provides:
- On-site training
- Equipment surveys and audits
- Application engineering
- Maintenance and repair optimization programs