GORE® GFO® Packing
Consistent, high-performing general service packing
Braided compression packing made from 100% GORE® GFO® Fiber offers proven consistent high performance for wide application and use. This includes sealing shafts on high-speed pumps, mixers, agitators, or any other equipment with rotating or reciprocating shafts.
High durability and long life
GORE® GFO® packing doesn’t get hard or brittle, thereby minimizing shaft wear. It outlasts virtually any other packing it replaces. Compared to other PTFE/graphite packings, only those made with GFO® Fiber, with its 30-year history of trouble-free performance, deliver an unmatched level of assurance and confidence.
- 30 years of proven performance
- Name printed on the packing
- Widest range of applications
- Long lasting
- Does not harden
- Minimum shaft damage
- Manufacturer’s reputation for highest quality fluid sealing products
- Confidence that the product will work every time
- Easy to install and remove
- Reduces inventory levels by consolidating packing needs
- Saves money and labor
- Minimum downtime from re-packing pumps or resurfacing shafts
- Chemically inert, with few exceptions, over the entire 0-14 pH range
For industrial use only. Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic, or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packing operations.
- Temperature Range: -400°F (-250°C) to 550°F (288°C)
- Stability: Able to withstand shaft speeds to 4,300 feet per minute (21.8 m/s)