Water and slurry service compression packing
- Vacuum impregnated, bleached long line Ramie fiber yarn with Teflon® suspensoid and light oil break-in lubricant.
- White, non-contaminating.
- Square Interbraid.
- Best value in packing for water and slurry service.
- Non-abrasive: sleeves last longer.
- High-strength/long life: save on replacement cost.
- Non-contaminating: will not degrade product.
- All types of pumps handling water, brine, mine slurry and effluent – excellent performance due to high strength fiber having low abrasiveness and resistance to extrusion.
- Pulp and Paper in mid pH range applications – will not contaminate the process as Ramie is a natural fiber.
- Marine application, stern tube shaft.